- University Art Collections
- J. Wayne Stark Galleries
- Forsyth Galleries
Bill ('35) and Irma Runyon
The Forsyth Galleries were established in 1989 as a museum to house the Bill (TAMU class of 1935) and Irma Runyon Art Collection.
The Runyon Collection contains one of the world’s leading collections of English Cameo Glass, Tiffany and Steuben Glass and other 19th and early 20th century art glass, as well as an important collection of American paintings.
The Forsyth Galleries collect, exhibit, interpret and preserve 19th and 20th century decorative arts and American paintings. By providing creative educational and enrichment opportunities to the campus and diverse audiences, the Forsyth advances the mission of Texas A&M University.
Traditionally, the museum has served multiple constituencies: Students, faculty, staff and visitors to Texas A&M University; the seven-county Brazos Valley region; collectors, scholars and others in the national and international community.
Professional staff are responsible for curatorial duties such as collections research, exhibitions and publications; collections management and registration; art educational programming; and promotion of the collections, exhibitions and programming.